While backpacks do make carrying around heavy school books considerably easier, they represent a great deal of headache, all the work and studying I have to do throughout the course of the semester.
I am a fan of the backpack, from a young child I remember my first Beauty and the Beast pink back back that was filled with all of my school supplys for the first day of school. When it comes to carrying my books for school, my cleats to play soccer, or clothes to stay out for the night. I think that back packs were a great invention.
1 comment:
I am a fan of the backpack, from a young child I remember my first Beauty and the Beast pink back back that was filled with all of my school supplys for the first day of school. When it comes to carrying my books for school, my cleats to play soccer, or clothes to stay out for the night. I think that back packs were a great invention.
Post a Comment